47 min Walk
.92 mi South of USU
3B 1.5B $925
future. In order to keep the apartments pleasant, we must have your cooperation in keeping the apartments and areas around your building free from litter and personal belongings. These rules are provided for the comfort of all tenants and will be enforced. The rules may be changed from time to time upon thirty days notice. Violation of the following rules can result in eviction and forfeiture of security deposits.
1. No pets will be allowed on the premises or grounds at any time, whether temporary or permanent, whether belonging to the Tenant(s) guests or otherwise.
2. Smoking is absolutely prohibited on the entire premises, whether by the Tenant(s) or guests.
3. Parking or driving is not allowed on grass or planting areas. Do not pull cars onto grass to wash them. Violations by you or your guests will result in a $50.00 fine. Repeat offenses will result in eviction.
4. Park in your allotted space(s). Garage doors should be closed whenever possible. Do not pull ahead so that the car engine is over the grass. The maximum is two cars per apartment. Derelict cars are not allowed on the premises. After seven days derelict cars will be towed away. Engine or mechanical repairs are not allowed on the apartment sites (this includes changing oil).
5. Front porches should be clear of all personal belongings. Garbage cans should be stored clear of any walkways and placed in an appropriate location. Do not leave garbage can out on the street after pickup. Damage to garbage cans is the responsibility of the Tenant(s). Personal items (grills, bikes, toys, and lawn furniture) should not be stored on front porches or grass areas and if so are stored at your risk.Updated: 17 Aug 2019
|3 Bed 1.5 Bath||1330||$ 925|