- Available while supplies last.
- $1 credit sent by text message within 24 hrs. Standard sms rates apply.
- Up to 3 reviews per person allowed
- One listing per person allowed
- Reward may be cancelled if review or listing does not meet content guidelines and is deleted.
- All utilities
- There is also a club house (the castle) near
- And upscale shopping
- The pool
- It is huge and
- But there is a $50 refundable deposit
- And a enclosed patios off kitchen for
- Homes with a master bedroom with balcony; 2nd
- All pets (Dogs & Cats) must be registered with the board.
92 Units • 2 Floors • 1.87mi West of BYU • 43min walk • B0B • 2B1.5B
These units are mainly owner occupied, however some are rented.
The common areas are always kept up and the grass is as green as it can be.
And snow is removed in the winter in a timely manner. There is a small garden area near the front entrance of each units for your personal planting.
The pool is keep very clean and because there are not many children, the pool is often vacant. It is heated but closed in September for the winter months.
It will open in May as weather permits.
There is also a club house (the castle) near the pool. It is huge and great for family gatherings. No cost to reserve space. But there is a $50 refundable deposit.
Willow Wood Park is also attached to the condo property. It provides a nice play ground, pavilion, cookout area and a duck pond.
Get on that bike or hike the trail and head to Utah Lake which is about 2.5 mile walk. Or just enjoy the peace and serenity in the woods near the river. Most of the units are 2 story town homes with a master bedroom with balcony; 2nd bedroom, 1.5 baths and a enclosed patios off kitchen for your summer cookouts. There is a great mountain view facing the East side.
|2 Bed 1.5 Bath||$ 50|
|2 Bed 1.5 Bath||$ 320|